Wednesday, May 12, 2010

remove that option page of OS

i have previously installed 2 OS in my PC...

i have removed one os..now at present i have only 1 os in my pc..

but when ever i start my pc it dispalys both the option...of OS

it asks to choose me...which os i wanna load..

on choosing the removed OS it dispalys error....

so i want to remove that option page on switching on the pc

i just want as i push the button it automatically loads the current(present os which 1 is installed) without asking for the option....

can i have the soln for it????

well . jus right click on my computer.. go to properties..
there under the advanced tab..
go to settings of startup and recovery..

there u can find a button called 'edit'
a notepad file opens..
there remove the complete line of the Os u want to remove.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Ralepi.Com - BMW Motorcycle